Postgraduate Housing

Learn more about Postgraduate housing

The University offers on-campus accommodation for eligible full-time research postgraduate students at the University Apartments (UA), the Stephen Kam Chuen Cheong Hall (SKCC Hall) and the Jockey Club Global Graduate Tower (GGT).


Take a look below to see which option suits you!


Remark: On behalf of the School of Engineering (SENG), 3 apartments in 308 Tai Po Tsai and 6 apartments in Wan's Lodge Tai Po Tsai have been rented for accommodating taught PG (TPg) students under programs offered by SENG. Students who would like to apply for these apartments should follow the procedures stated in their offer letters or consult SENG for information. More information could be found at