Date: 24 January 2020
Prevention of Pneumonia and Respiratory Tract Infection
With regards to the recent cluster of viral pneumonia cases of unknown cause occurring in Wuhan, Hubei Province, since December 2019, residents are reminded of the followings:
- Please be vigilant and observe strict personal and environmental hygiene;
- Wash your hands with soap frequently;
- Use alcohol hand rub when handwashing facility is not available;
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper when sneezing or coughing;
- Follow the Centre of Health Protection’s dedicated webpage for updates
- In case you have fever / respiratory symptoms, please wear a mask and consult doctors immediately, and inform the doctor of your travel and exposure history. Inform Hall Office where necessary.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
Student Housing and Residential Life Office