Postgraduate Housing

Learn more about Postgraduate housing

The University offers on-campus accommodation for eligible full-time research postgraduate students at the University Apartments (UA) and the Stephen Kam Chuen Cheong Hall (SKCC Hall). We have also rented 21 off-campus apartments in Tai Po Tsai and Sam Long to provide accommdation for full-time postgraduate students on taught programs.

For full-time postgraduate students on taught programs, you can apply to these through your school or program office. Take a look below to see which option suits you!